We integrate People with Strategy
The supreme aim of our actions is an increase of revenues, profits and value of companies which we cooperate with. We do this by helping develop and implement an accurate strategy. Furthermore, we work on improvement of effectiveness and performance of individuals, departments, and consequently, an entire organization. If we want development activities to bring business results, in the first place we need to make people take the appropriate actions, and only then make them do it effectively. Therefore, the starting point is a strategy – a decision on the way a company will stand out from its competitors and build the customer loyalty. After defining it, and then designing and implementing the Performance and Results Management System, the key task is to ensure cohesion between employees and the strategy.
We present how to work on personnel commitment so that their everyday work contributes to the company’s success.
Managers often ask us: what do employee engagement and business results have in common?
- 1. Companies with engaged personnel reveal 6 times higher ROA than companies with uncommitted employees.*
- 2. Engaged employees are 56% more inclined to take actions towards building customer loyalty*, and it is worth remembering that every 5% increase in customer loyalty equals 25–95% higher profit!
- 3. Committed personnel is 20% more efficient in comparison to unengaged employees.**
- 4. Engaged employees are 87% less willing to quit their company.**
In response to that need for people and strategy integration we developed a number of solutions – diagnostic and consulting tools as well as development projects:
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Employee Commitment Development
- Personal Effectiveness Development
- Specialized Skills Development
- Advisory Workshops and Consultations
- Interventions and Group Workshops
- Individual Coaching.
It is often the case that a means to achieve the expected results is significant changes in functioning of particular teams or even the whole company. Usually they are difficult to carry out. When we see that it is necessary, we initiate them and inspire managers, and then help implement them in such a way as to minimize the risk of unplanned costs or losing customer and personnel trust.
The proper preparation seems important since the statistics are alarming. 70% of changes end up in failure!*** First of all, because many companies forget that changes require people to be taken care of in a special way. Both people who will be directly affected by a change (a risk of a significant decline in commitment, efficiency or even unscheduled absence, if not sabotage) and those who will be just watchers (an impact on loyalty to the company or ability to efficiently implement changes in the future). The key role in this area is played by direct superiors. Therefore, apart from right planning of the change process with a working group (Advisory Workshops and Consultations) or development of leadership skills (Leadership) necessary for effective leading people through change, we offer Leadership for Change program.
* “Companies with high levels of engagement show a return on assets six times higher than companies with low engagement levels. Engaged employees are 56% more likely to create customer loyalty. A 5% increase in customer loyalty creates a 25% to 95% profit increase.” (Roger D'Aprix, Barbara Fagan-Smith, ROI Communication and Thomas M. Doolittle, Caterpillar Inc. IndustryWeek 12 Apr. 2011)
** “Employees with the highest levels of commitment perform 20% better and are 87% less likely to leave the organization, which indicates that engagement is linked to organizational performance.” (Lockwood, Nancy R. “Leveraging Employee Engagement for Competitive Advantage: HR's Strategic Role.” HRMagazine Mar. 2007: 1–11. SearchSpot. ABI/INFORM Global (PQ). McIntyre Library, Eau Claire. 22 Apr. 2007)
*** Research conducted by McKinsey $ Company.